The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Apple Macbook Pro 15" 2.5 GHz / 2 GB / 250 GB 5400 rpm

cgthanos

I am selling a like-new 15" Macbook Pro with 15" widescreen. This is the 2008 model with 5400 rpm 250 GB hard drive, with specs as listed below. Prior to sale, I plan to wipe the contents of this computer, bringing it back to OSX 10.5 (Leopard). It will be delivered in its original box with all original accessories (charger, VGA-DVI adapter, etc.).

The laptop is in unused condition with no dents, no screen defects, and very little sign of wear. This was a secondary laptop that was probably used less than 50 times.

Selling for $925 + shipping/paypal fees. Positive references for me as a seller can be viewed under the same name on ebay, fredmiranda, and audiogon.