The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: LEICA M8 BLACK WITH BOX, EXC+, LOW ACTUATIONS

Gilles L.

I recently purchased an M9 so the time has come to part with my M8, serial #310xxx. I am the first and unique owner, and I am pleased to say that it has always worked properly. Last I check, the shutter counted approx. 5,800 clicks.

I have been taking very good care of it so the body is excellent + condition as will attest the large images below. There is a small scratch on the left edge of the LCD screen, as you can see in one of the images. I had the sensor professionally cleaned just before boxing it, so it is ready to shoot.

The kit comes complete, as it was shipped to me, except for the license of Capture One, which I am keeping. The box includes:

- M8 black in presentation box
- front cap
- battery charger with US, UK and European plug adapters
- original battery
- neck strap
- leaflet with manual and other papers

Asking $2,350 shipped CONUS - no trade please
Checks, money orders and credit cards accepted. For PayPal, add 3%

Let me know should you have any questions! I am happy to send even larger images to anyone interested.

Gilles