The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon D90, primes, and flash

clay stewart

I have a D90 that's about a month old, with about 1200 shutter clicks and still looks new, other than a couple marks on the LCD protector.

I also have a 20 2.8D, 28 2.8D and a 50 1.8D. The 20 comes with a hood that I bought used and that has some marks on it. All the lenses have had a UV filter on them since day one. They all look very close to new without any noticeable marks. The 20 and the 50 are about two years old. The 28, about a year old.

I also have a SB600, that is about two years old or so and was only used a few times and still looks like new. The stand was kept loose in a camera bag pocket, so it may have a few scratches on it.

Everything was bought with USA warranty and comes with box, blank warranty card and original receipt. I priced things out at B and H and it came to 1978.70$

I would like to sell it as a package deal for 1400.00$, if that sounds fair and I'll pay the shipping and pay pal fees, or you can pick it up in person in Northern Arizona. US transaction only please. P.S. If you buy the whole kit, I'll throw in an extra battery and wireless remote for the D90 for free:)

Last edited:

clay stewart

I forgot to mention that I've sold stuff here, on P.O.T.N., and Fred Miranda. The last two sites I go by Cactusclay. Thanks Clay

clay stewart

P.S. upon closer inspection, I noticed that the 50 1.8 has some small dark spots on the barrel, where it sat on my neck strap in the bag.