The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Voigtlander 180mm

R

rachp

I am selling my excellent to like new condition Voigtlander 180mm f4 SL APO Lanthar in Nikon mount. I have the original boxes. Comes with the round hood and metal cap. Also includes the rear and front original caps. Only marks are on the push on metal cap for the hood - they are rub marks only, no missing paint.

Asking $900 shipped/insured. NO paypal. I accept USPS money order and I can ship as soon as I possibly can after payment is received. I also accept personal checks and other money orders or cashiers checks. These will have to clear my bank (4-8 business days) before I ship. US sales only.

I can provide references.

Last edited:
R

rachp

Sorry for the poor pics - I snapped these at work. The boxes are not shown but they are included.