The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD : Leica M8.2 Black (2 bodies).$3500each

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Since I have upgraded to the M9 I will be selling both my black paint m8.2 bodies. They are both in mint minus condition with the only marks where the luigi case threads marked the thumb position. I use cases and take exceptional care in handling my M bodies . Both of these bodies are perfectly calibrated . You can see the work I did with the 135apo at the USOpen . DAG calibrated one the other was perfect when I received it.

I am the original owner and I retired these bodies last year when I got my 2nd M9.

I am asking $3500(each) net to me and will work with you to keep costs low. If you check the eBay prices you will see they are going up for mint M8.2 s .

They come with everything in the box as I just take the body out and store the original packaging . If you need the original invoice I will find it for you.

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Re: FS : Leica M8.2 Black (2 bodies).$3500each

Photos of the first body...the only marks are one small nick near the hot shoe and the mark near the thumb position. Both are small and if a case is used the case covers the thumb position. The 2nd body is about the same without the nick.

BishopB

Can you tell me the number of actiations for each body?

Thanks -- Bishop

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member

Both bodies have less than 5000 activations. I checked one and it was 3827. These bodies are in great shape and the rangefinders are perfect.