The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Profoto Collar

robmac

Looking for a rubber mounting collar (with clamp obviously) for Profoto. Ideally just the collar, but will also consider a nice-priced Profoto insert. While there are some low-$$ inserts from SP Systems, etc, they're never in stock, so right now they're just nice web site pics.

Before anyone asks, no, I didn't break one ;> Hell, I don't know that you could short of using a machete. I ordered an insert some time ago that I THOUGHT, based on the web site description, included the collar. It didn't -- and I waited too long to return it. Given this $%^&* (CDN) dealer's history and the notorious (in)accuracy of their website listings, I should have checked further, but live an learn.

Payment by PP or EMT if in Canada. Shipping by USPS (NOT UPS) or Canada Post to Canadian postal code B0N 1C0.

Emails please.