The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: HORSEMAN VCC PRO WITH CANON MOUNT

Gilles L.

For sale a LNIB- Horseman VCC Pro to use with Canon dSLRs. I purchased it on this forum mid-March, but also purchased at the same time a medium format back. I therefore did not really use it, and will also be selling my 1Ds Mark III and Canon lenses in the coming week.

The listing includes:
- Horseman VCC Pro unit
- Canon-mount
- M39 lens board
- manual
- box

For more information see the manufacturers' website: http://www.komamura.co.jp/e/VCCpro/index.html

I am also including in the listing two M39 lenses:
- a Rodenstock Rodagon f4/60mm - LN with case and front cap
- a Rodenstock Rodagon f5.6/105mm - Excellent + condition

Asking $1,499 USD including shipping and PayPal CONUS. For international shipping, please let me know

-------------------------------------------------

I also selling a Schneider Apo-Componon HM f4.5/90mm. Optically, the lens is mint but unfortunately the rear flange is bent. However, this does not affect the picture. This is a stunning lens. Asking $300 shipped and PayPal.

Any questions, please let me know.

Here are the images for the VCC Pro and lenses:

Here are the images of the Schneider lens: