The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - LEICA M9 (Black)

57guy

I ordered a Leica X1 in Nov of last year. When It didn't arrive by Feb of this year and the dealer said he didn't know when the X1 would ship, I ordered a M9. Both were ordered from Adorama. My plan was to order them both and keep the first one to arrive and cancel the other.
They both arrived at the same time a few weeks ago.
Since I didn't know which one I liked the best, I decided to keep them both. After playing with both for a week, I decided, I don't like Rangefinders as much as I thought I would. Its hard for me to give up Zoom Lenses, AF, DOF preview, etc.

Of the two, I like the X1 the best (they each have less that 100 clicks on them). It cost less, smaller and is in my opinion, easier to use.

I will sell the M9 for the cost I have in it. I paid $7,000 for the body and $2,000 for a 35mm f/2 lens. I will eat the cost of the shipping and handling and a Leica full rubber case.
$9,000 is too much money for me to let the camera set in the drawer

I havn't taken a Photo yet, but its like NEW. No scratches or dings.

Glenn Patch
760-219-1223

57guy

Just dropped the price $1,000. Will take $8,000 for both
Thanks
glenn

J

jifjif

How much shutter count you got on that M9? Could you provide EXIF data on your last image you shot?

Also, how about the paypal cost?

fishandfowl

Just confirming that I'll take the camera and lens for $8,000, as per our phone discussion an hour ago. Please send the invoice from PayPal

Regards,

Ed