The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: CANON 1Ds MARK III, 24-105L, 100L and 45 TS-E

Gilles L.

I recently purchased a 39MP digital back, which is more suited for the type of work I do in the studio, and therefore I have to sell the following:

1Ds mark III body in excellent ++ condition. The body has been very lightly used and the shutter only has under 3,700 actuations. I would call it mint but there are a couple of small nicks. I purchased it last fall from a pro photographer who had it as a back-up camera but then switched to a 5D Mark II since it was only for back up. He sent it to Irvine to get the upgrades and since he is a pro CPS member, they replaced the shutter and mirror box, instead of doing the standard upgrade. The unit had 200 clicks when I purchased it and it has been performing flawlessly.

The sale includes:
- 1Ds Mark III body
- front cap
- Battery
- Battery charger and cord
- AC adaptor for camera
- Various cables
- Various CDs, documentations (note: instruction manual in Spanish only.... sorry, I misplaced the other English one)
- Box

$3,990 including shipping CONUS

Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM
Excellent ++ condition, the barel and glass are minty, the hood has some bright marks.
Comes with both lens caps, hood, suede case and box. Code UV.
$875 including shipping CONUS

Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
LNIB-
Comes with both lens caps, hood, suede case and box. Code UZ.
This has to be the sharpest lens I've seen from Canon
$850 including shipping CONUS

Canon EF 45mm f/2.8 TS-E
LNIB-
$975 including shipping CONUS
Comes with both lens caps, hood, suede case and box. Code UT.

I will ship internationally, let me know where you live and I will give you a quote. I live in Florida. PayPal, add 3%. NO TRADE OFFERS PLEASE!