The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Metz flashes for Sale: NEW 54/3301 Minolta, used 40/3951 Mamiya $200

gsking

I have some spare flashes I've collected. $200 shipped for either.

1. NEW Metz 54 MZ-3, with 3301 Minolta module. This will work fully for film, or in A-mode only for digital (Sony included). No HSS or wireless for digital. But the flash is new, and a new $80 3302 module will bring it up to full speed.

2. Used Metz 40 MZ-3i, with 3951 Mamiya module. Includes case. Will work on 645AF or 645AFD. Should work on newer AFD models.

The 3952 is "upgradeable", but I haven't heard that it has any more features. It also fits newer flashes like the 54 (that require 3xx2 modules). But it costs $250...before you buy the flash.

AFAIK, this 3951 module will work on the 40/50/70.

Both flashes have front fill reflectors.

Both will work with ANY camera with the appropriate module, or with the 3083 module for remote work, or with the 301 module for manual/A-mode work.