The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

(CAN) Leica M9 with 50mm ASPH Summilux f1.4

smilesire

Well I thought I wanted to downsize and go with a full frame Rangefinder. Just can't seem to get away from the convenience and ease of AF-SLR. I recently purchased a Silver Leica M9 from a Leica dealer up hear in Canada. I had it for about 6 weeks before I found a Silver 50mm Summilux f1.4 Aspheric Lens for it.

Since then I have used it a couple of times. It has less than 100 actuations on it. Is mint like new with all original packaging. I did the latest firmware upgrade and has had a Giottos screen protector on it from day one.

I would prefer to deal with someone in Canada just due to ease of shipping. I will sell to CONUS as long as the buyer understands they will be responsible for all shipping and duty.

Leica M9 Silver; 7200.00 CAD
50mm F1.4 Summilux ASPH Silver 4200.00 CAD

Summilux is the latest Aspheric version in Silver/Chrome, coded with original box. Lens is mint and probably the best lens currently available from Leica. I bought it from the original owner and appears as if it was never used.

I will not break up the duo unless the body sells first. I plan to get back into SLR and would entertain AF-SLR kit towards the purchase price but it would have to be in similar mint like new condition.

Please email me if you have any questions. I also have 100% positive feedback on eBay username; smilesire as well as on FM buy and sell forum.

Electronic Bank Transfer or PayPal plus 3%