The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica MP 0.72X BP

T

thebicyclecafe

Up for sale is a black paint Leica MP, 0.72 VF magnification. Asking $2500 net. This has seen around 20 rolls.
You can see my feedback here: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/feedback/178038

This is unique in that it has a vulcanite like covering- very nice looking camera and great to shoot with.
This is a purely mechanical camera with a built in meter- it is in excellent shape- typical light usage marks on the front, top, and sides, light brassing around the corners, and is some marking on the bottom plate (which has been covered by a plastic protective sheet afterwards). The battery cover has slight sign of wear on it. There is also a tiny bit of dust in the viewfinder- but nothing that affects viewing and shooting- it's normal.
I'll let the pictures do the talking- if there's something specific you would like to see, please ask! It is in good working condition and the rangefinder was just adjusted by Leica in January of 2010 (this year).The framelines are 28/90, 35/135, and 50/75 (standard configuration). Serial number in picture obscured for my protection.
I will ship this via USPS Priority Mail Registered- the most secure service offered by the post office, and this will be $30 for the CONUS. This will require the package to be signed for each time it changes hands- with a shipment this expensive why risk it? Camera is sold AS-IS- this is a final sale and I do not offer any warranties, express or implied.