The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya 645 300mm f/2.8 LNIB for 300mm f/4.5

gsking

Anyone want to trade autofocus for aperture? ;)

I have the 300mm f/2.8 APO literally in new condition, so I won't bother getting photos right now. It's buried in the case, wrapped up, in the box. I was thinking I'd use it more, both with my 645AF and via adapter on my DSLR.

Then I got the 200mm APO, and figure that will give me all the length and speed I need for both formats.

So, in case anyone has a 300mm f/4.5 AF lens and wants to "upgrade", I'd be interested. Current used prices seem to indicate about a $700 price difference, but we can negotiate depending on condition.

Outright sales will be considered as a secondary option.

I'm near Jack and am willing to have him vouch for the lens condition, if he is willing. :)

Greg

gsking

Re: WTT: Mamiya 645 300mm f/2.8 LNIB for 300mm f/4.5

Oops, sorry for putting this in the wrong forum. I got two contacts, in any case. Feel free to move or delete.

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member

Hi Greg:

No worries, I saw it here and understand why it's here, so left it for a few hours before moving it to the B&S.

Cheers,

gsking

Lens is still available. (Yes, it is heavy. :))

gsking

Now offered for sale...$2000. No trade necessary.

coulombic

Hi, gsking -- I sent you a PM about this -- is your lens still available?

gsking

Sold to Gabe and on its way to Afghanistan. Godspeed, large heavily insured box. ;)