The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

For Sale: Samsung NX10 pancake lens 30/2 (EU)

V

Vivek

The lens is 1 day old and is virtually new. I bought the kit and have decided to keep the camera for experimentations. So, I have decided (something that I am going to regret later) to sell this.:eek:

Since duties have been paid, this is a better deal for someone in the EU (although, I am not averse to shipping it to NA).

300 Euros (net) to me plus shipping.

The lens is new (mounted a few times for <20 snaps) and has no boxes. Comes with both the caps.

PS: I am also willing trade this lens for a similar condition Olympus pen F 20/3.5 (or part trade in the condition isn't "mint").

Last edited:
V

Vivek

US $325 plus shipping (net to me). This is a bargain, folks!

V

Vivek

I would also consider very favorable trades towards Pana lenses (barring the 45-200 zoom) for the m4/3rds......

The lens is tiny and is a must have pancake if you use AF on a NX10.