The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Visoflex III mit Lupe for M, mint with box

kwatro

Leica 'Visoflex III mit Lupe' in excellent condition with box!
It comes with 2 viewfinders, 90degree and vertical.
You can use your Leica M (including M8 and M9) like SLR camera!!
Visoflex III will add close-up capability on your M cameras.
You can use the rare 65mm Elmar with this!! It will give unique photographic experiences with your Leica M.

With digital M8 or M9, you can use this easier than before, because you can instantly check your pictures.

I am selling this as $350 to CONUS.

Thanks for watching!!

Last edited:

ohdannyboy

It comes with 2 viewfinders, 90degree and vertical.
You can use your Leica M (including M8 and M9) like SLR camera!!
Visoflex III will add close-up capability on your M cameras.

I'm a little unsure what you mean by using my Leica M like a SLR camera. Can you describe this more and can you tell me more about what the Visoflex does? Thx!

kwatro

I hope this will help to understand better about Visoflex.

This is how you can use visoflex III with your Leica M camera.

View attachment 30225

This is what you can get from Visoflex III and Leica M8. (visoflex III + 16469Y +50mm Summicron)

View attachment 30226

I will upload some more pictures later.

Thanks,

KK

Double Negative

Not Available
I'm a little unsure what you mean by using my Leica M like a SLR camera. Can you describe this more and can you tell me more about what the Visoflex does? Thx!
Basically it's a bolt-on mirror box that works with certain lenses. Definitely a neat item and somewhat rare.