The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad Xpan with 45mm & 90mm lenses.

7Deuce

Not Available
This equipment is in pristine condition. The camera has only made 570 exposures and is in perfect working condition, I can only find a very slight amount of paint loss on the four dimples/feet on the base plate. The optics are perfect - haze, scratch and fungus free with smooth focus and snappy aperture rings. The equipment has seen very little use and considering that Xpan cameras leave the factory with 2-300 exposures, I feel comfortable describing it "as new". Includes all of the original caps, the original strap and a lens shade.

More pictures of the equipment can be viewed at: http://drop.io/hasselbladxpan

Asking $2200 for everything. I'll swallow the paypal fees, but you'll have to pay for shipping (roughly $50). I've sold and bought equipment on these forums and the RFF classifieds before and have perfect ebay feedback.