The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTS/WTT: Leica M4-P and Minolta CLE

hunghang

I have decided that my primary RF will be the M6T and the following 2 fine cameras need to find a new and loving home (at least one of them needs to go).

1. Leica M4-P. In excellent condition and is a perfectly fine camera. In beautiful condition with no issues in use. Some very minor use/cosmetic marks, but no real damage. Sale price is $850 USD

2. Minolta CLE. Again, in excellent cosmetic condition. Functionally, it works very well in full manual mode. However, in AE mode, the metering (and resulting shutter speed) can be a bit unpredictable. A sign of electrical contacts under the shutter speed dial needing a basic clean? This theory is supported by the fact that when this is about to happen, the indicated/measured shutter LED jumps erratically in the VF. One quick spin of the shutter speed dial corrects this fault (and issue comes back after a while). Taking into account that a contact clean should cost no more than $100 and this will be aligned with the true price of a fully functioning CLE in this condition - sale price is $450 USD

Looking for..... a high quality P&S such as the Canon S90 or the GRDIII. Not interested in the Canon G series (already have the G11) nor any other Ricoh cameras.

Let me know if you are interested and we could work something out.

The lenses shown are no longer avail for trades. The 2 Leica E46 UV/IR filters are also avail for trades.

More photos can be seen at http://picasaweb.google.com/hunghang/rff#

Best to contact me directly by email at [email protected] for a faster response.

hunghang

Free worldwide registered shipping for both items. I'll cover the PP fees also.

$850 for the M4-P and $450 for the CLE to your door.

Luigi half case for M4-P and Zhou case for the CLE (in my picasa photos) are not included in price, but can be added to the sale if you are interested.

Due to work commitments, I am not able to ship any items until Friday 14 May.

hunghang

Make me a reasonable offer on the CLE and M4-P and I will consider it. I don't have much time to enjoy all my gear so they should go.

hunghang

Final price:

$825 for M4-P (add $75 if you want the Luigi leather case)
$425 for CLE (add $40 if you want the Zhou leather case)

Thanks

hunghang

CLE has been sold. The M4-P and the CV 40mm f/1.4 are still available.

Please let me know if you would like photos emailed to you directly.

Thank you.