The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 50mm Summarit 1.5, CV 15mm heliar II M-mount, Leica SF 20

khc1013

Scanner broke down awhile ago. Trying to fund a new scanner.

Up for sale:

1. Leica 50mm Summarit 1.5. Bought it here from a RFF member about a month ago. Some cleaning marks on front element. No affect on image. See sample image here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/khc1013/tags/leica50mmsummarit15/
Other than that, it's in excellent shape. I also invested some money on the filter adapter and hood. Now it takes series vi filter. Come with filter adapter, hood, M-mount adapter and UV filter. Asking for how much I paid for. $300
note: the hood is hard to get on but it works

2. VC 15mm heliar II 4.5 M-mount. mint or as new. No photo of it as I assume you should know how it looks like. If you want to see image, just send me a pm for it. Come with box, paper and everything. I have not been using it much. UV filter on it since I bought it on day 1. Also come with the Uv filter. $450

3 Leica SF-20. Bought it used for $100. Only taken it out once to test it. Never used it since then. Prior owner have some black tape on the leica logos. It left some light residue on it. I didn't care. But if you care, I think alcohol will clean it off. come with box, battery and a clear plastic packing back. asking for $75

Continental USA only. Shipping $20. USPS priority mail. All price net to me. paypal add 3%. You can use gift option to save the 3%. Username on the EvilBay is kwan1013. 100% feedback. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. Thank you.

Last edited:

khc1013

pump.

pic added for the VC15mm

also found the VC 15mm view finder. a light scratch on the front but will not affect its functionality.

khc1013

forgot to mention 15mm view finder is $80 shipped.
with the lens $75.

Will only sell it after the the lens is sold.

Thank you.