The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Brand New Linhof TECHNO and some used accessories, Original packing, Warranty

Christopher

I am selling my new, NEVER used Linhof TECHNO. Bought in Germany around a month ago. Here is some more information about the camera: http://www.linhof.de/download_e/linhof_news_08_brochure.pdf

Here is a complete list of all items for sale and I will sell them one at a time or everything in a package.

- New Linhof Techno with normal and Wide angle bellow. (NEW, Original box, just opened once to take the images.) Asking for 4750EURs Including worldwide shipping.
- Used, good condition. Sliding Back Adapter M679. (Bought in Germany, well over 1 year of Warranty left. Invoice is provided) Asking 1200EUR
- Used, good condition. Phase One 645 sliding back insert. (Bought in Germany, well over 1 year of Warranty left. Invoice is provided) Asking 250EUR
- Used, in a LIKE NEW condition. Basic Lighthood M679 and Magnifier Viewing System 8x8 for Lighthood. (Bought in Germany, well over 1 year of Warranty left. Invoice is provided) Asking for 600EUR
- Used, in a LIKE NEW condition Standard Compendium Lens shade M 679 incl. Filter Holder. (Bought in Germany, well over 1 year of Warranty left. Invoice is provided) Asking for 600

I can offer everything together for 7000EUR. Including

Everything is located in Munich, Germany so if you are in the area feel free to come by and have a look.

Here are some pictures, if you have any questions you can write me here or a email to: [email protected]

Linhof Techno:

Christopher

Sliding Back Adapter
Phase One 645 sliding back insert
Basic Lighthood M679 and Magnifier Viewing System 8x8 for Lighthood
Standard Compendium Lens shade M 679 incl. Filter Holder.

Christopher

All prices are lowered and the new price for everything together is 6250EUR including shipping. Otherwise the stuff will go onto ebay soon.

J

joekenney

Dear Christopher,
I am interested in the kit.
Will email you.
Thanks,
Joe

Christopher

All prices are lowered and the new price for everything together is 6250EUR including shipping. Otherwise the stuff will go onto ebay soon.
Last offer before it goes to ebay. I add a used Rodenstock 40HR-W, in a perfect condition to the package. new price was 3150EUR

Together with everything else 8300EUR.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Yea it is always good to PM or e-mail someone since they may not actually see your post for a day or so. Good luck, i'm jealous. Would not mind buying this myself for a tech cam and my P40+