The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax 645 gear and lenses, or a complete digital system for sell.

evgeny

I moved to a modern medium format digital system and need to sell my Contax 645 gear.

First I want to sell the following lenses

1. Contax 645 45-90mm w/95mm Protection Filter.
Glass MINT, cosmetically Excellent ++
$2300

2. Contax 645 120mm Macro w/Lens Hood, 72mm Protection Filter, Pouch, Box.
Glass MINT, cosmetically close to MINT (to be safe)
$1699

3. Contax 645 210mm w/Lens Hood, 72mm Protection Filter, Pouch, Box.
Glass MINT, cosmetically close to MINT (to be safe)
$890

4. Contax 645 Prism Finder w/plastic cap. No box.
$200

Will ship these items worldwide via fast EMS: one lens $49, prism finder $35, insurance is included. Combined shipping is available, as well.
I accept PayPal and have a 100% feedback on eBay.

If you have money, and want a complete Contax 645 system, then I can sell you everything listed above (1-4) and the items listed below (5-10) as a PACKAGE for $9700 plus a $200 insured Shipping worldwide via EMS.

5. Contax 645/80mm, a complete Outfit w/AllBoxes - Glass MINT, cosmetically close to MINT (to be safe)
6. Contax 645 35mm w/Lens Hood, 95mm Protection Filter, Pouch. Glass MINT, cosmetically Excellent ++
7. Contax 645 55mm w/Lens Hood, 72mm Protection Filter, Pouch, Box. Glass MINT, cosmetically Excellent ++
8. Contax 645 140mm w/Lens Hood, 72mm Protection Filter, Pouch, Box. Glass MINT, cosmetically close to MINT
9. Radio trigger for Contax 645 (sender and receiver). MINT
10. 2 Chargers (new) and 5 rechargeable batteries, 3 of which are new, and 2 others are slightly used.

Everything works perfect!
I include filters made by B+W or Nikon. All filters are in MINT condition.

If you buy the big package (1-10), I will include addition filters 72mm for color correction (warming, cooling) and creating special effects (polarization, 6-star, dual exposures, etc). The filters are made by B+W, Nikon and a few by Hoya. They are in MINT condition in original plastic boxes, except one Orange filter in Ex condition in plastic box.

11. The Contax 645 camera and lenses were used in my studio with my Leaf 65, a 28 mega pixels digital back, which can also be available for $9000, if you buy the big package (1-10). The Leaf has a very low number of actuations (I can check the exact number), MINT condition, everything is included in two original Leaf boxes. I will include Leaf focusing Screen for the Contax 645 (installed) and 2 addition batteries (total 3 batteries). Addition $100 shipping fees apply.

The big package (1-10 or 1-11) must be paid via wire transfer, because PayPal will charge too much fees.

So, you can have a complete Contax 645 digital medium format system for $19000 including insured shipping worldwide.
Thank you.

evgeny

A small correction - I sell the 120mm Macro without lens hood.
The hood is included with 140mm lens.
Please note, that the 120mm and 140mm share the same lens hood.

evgeny

Dear all,
After close inspection, I think my gear worth more than I asked in May 2010.
So, this is the time to cancel the discounts and post the real prices.
Shipping fees do not change, and package deals can be discussed.

First I want to sell the following items, other items will go after these three lenses will sell:

1. Contax 645 45-90mm with 95mm Protection Filter, two caps. Very sharp!
$2400

2. Contax 645 120mm Macro, with 72mm Protection Filter, two Caps, Pouch, Box. Very sharp!
Glass MINT, cosmetically MINT. The carton Box has a tear, so the carton is EX.
$1995

3. Contax 645 210mm with Lens Hood, 72mm Protection Filter, two Caps, Pouch, Box. Sharp portrait lens!
Glass MINT, cosmetically MINT.
$1190

Thank you!