The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

"Leica Lens Compendium" book by Erwin Puts, brand new and collectible

M

MannyGS

"Leica Lens Compendium", by Erwin Puts. The book is in brand new condition. I've had this book for several years, but have never used it.

This has become a true collector's item. Currently, eBay has this book listed for $829 (lowest brand new) to $1,385. The cheapest listed is $475, but it is used and marked up. Amazon has it for $949 new.

My price is much lower at only $595, including PayPal, UPS Ground (conUS) and insurance.

Michael Reichmann at luminous-landscape has this to say about the book:

"The Leica Lens Compendium by Irwin Puts, published by Hove Books, is one of the most valuable photographic books that I have added to my library in recent years. It is a book that every photographer interested in lenses and optical theory should immediately add to his or her collection, whether they are a Leica owner or not."

For you Leicaphiles, don't let this pass you by!

Last edited: