The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M6 User Condition $750

mjm6

Hi folks,

Now that I have made the transition to digital, the M6 I bought while I was waiting for the M9 to arrive is up for sale.

I purchased it last year in about late September, and I put a few dozen rolls of film through it while getting my bearings with the Leica lenses, etc. All the wear is from a previous owner (or owners).

So, this is not a pretty camera, but it is functioning perfectly, and the advance is smooth. There is wear on the various surfaces, and a small crack in the rewind knob (you can see it in the one photo). The plastic bumper on the right side near the strap lug is missing as well.

I don't know what it would be rated, but I consider it an excellent 'user' camera. I'm not one to act like cameras are jewelery, so I don't consider the cosmetics a big deal as long as the camera is functional, which it is.

I'm looking for $750 plus PP and S+H in the US. That's what I have an the camera; I'm not looking to turn a profit.

Please feel free to email or PM.

---Michael

mjm6

The camera is PENDING SALE. I'll update the listing once the transaction is complete.

In the meantime, I'll keep a list of interested parties in case the first buyer falls through, so feel free to email or PM me.

---Michael

edwin_sn

PM sent

The camera is PENDING SALE. I'll update the listing once the transaction is complete.

In the meantime, I'll keep a list of interested parties in case the first buyer falls through, so feel free to email or PM me.

---Michael