The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Contax G 35/2 lens + m4/3 adapter

apicius9

Hi,

I'm starting to slim down my collection with this one, selling it because I also have the 45mm version and others in similar length. One Contax G 35/2 lens, silver/titanium version, bought not too long ago from KEH in Ex+ condition, only briefly tested after buying. I would have rated it even higher, very nice lens. Sorry, no caps. US $280 incl. shipping & Paypal in the US, International Express shipping please add $25.

Contax G to m4/3 adapter. This is the one with the outer ring - very likely identical to the expensive lens-werks adapter but I had ordered it through a group buy on another forum. Works perfectly fine but not as buttery smooth as I had hoped, may get better with use (only tried it out a few minutes). $129 incl. shipping & Paypal in the US or international priority shipping.

Combined price $395 ($415 international). I would prefer to sell them as a package, so I will wait a few days before splitting them up.

Thanks,

Stefan

Last edited:

apicius9

Bumping this one. New price for the Contax G 35/2 is $260 shipped in the US or in Europe (that is if you have 2 weeks time I will ship it from Germany when I get there at the end of the month). The adapter will sell for $115 shipped.

Stefan