The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Some M42 and LTM lenses

apicius9

Hi,

in the process of slimming down, here are:

1) Canon Serenar 50/1.9 collapsible in Leica thread mount (LTM, L39). I just recently bought this lens and it is in really excellent condition but I just have too much stuff. Glass is excellent, all rings are easy-going as is the collapse function (just be careful, it does not collapse on the m4/3 cameras), sorry - no caps. $120 incl. Paypal and shipping in the US, International Express please add $25.

2) Steinheil Culminar 135/4.5 (LTM). Beautiful chrome lens in excellent condition, clear glass, hardly any external signs of use. I decided to keep the Leitz Hektor with identical specs for sentimental reasons although I think this is the nicer lens... Comes with caps and a leather case. $120 incl. Paypal and shipping in the US, International Express please add $25.

3) Zeiss Tessar 50/2.8, crome version in M42 mount. Bought as mint-, I would probably call it exc++, clear glass, hadly any exterior signs of use, smooth rings, no caps. $75 incl. Paypal and shipping in the US, International Express please add $25. Both Zeiss M42 lenses as a package for $120 shipped in US, International Express please add $25.

4) Zeiss Flektogon 35/2.8, older chrome version, M42 mount. Looks great on the outside, smooth operation of all rings. Very minimal cleaning marks on rear glass; lens looks like it has been cleaned but the front glass still shows a few mm wide ring inside the front glass that could have been cleaned better. Both will not affect image quality. $55 incl. Paypal and shipping in the US, International Express please add $25. Both Zeiss M42 lenses as a package for $120 shipped in US, International Express please add $25.

5) Helios 44M, 58/2 lens in M42 mount, black. I would call it Ex+, light outer signs of use, clean and clear glass, smooth operation. This is a nice lens, I like this focal length but - again - I just have too much stuff. You find these relatively cheap coming from Russia. This one will be slightly less in shipping but may still be most economical when combined with anther lens... $55 incl. Paypal and shipping in the US, International Express please add $25.

More to follow. I can also take a few pictures in the next few days, too late and too dark today... Of course, I will take lenses back if you should find them not as described.

Thanks,

Stefan

apicius9

Bumping these with new prices:

Tessar 50/2.8 and Flektogon 35/2.8 as a package $105 shipped in the US.

Steinheil Culminar $100 shipped in the US

Helios $45 shipped in the US

Canon Serenar $105 shipped in the US.

Of course, I combine shipping and I can also ship from Germany if you are in Europe and have a bit of time - I will be there at the end of May. I also take bank transfer payment to my German account if you are in the EU and cover the fees.

Stefan