The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Panasonic 45-200mm for m4/3

apicius9

I decided to go with the 14-140mm and the 20/1.7 combo, so I am selling this hardly used zoom lens with minimal signs of use, it has not seen much action because I mostly played around with manual lenses.

The 45-200mm comes with original box, pouch, caps & hood. $250 incl. Paypal and shipping in the US, International Express please add $25.

Thanks,

Stefan

apicius9

Just bumping this with a reduced price of $240 shipped in the US. The lens was really only used a few times. BTW, I will be in Europe at the end of May - if anybody in Europe is interested, the shipping may be a bit cheaper if I send it from Germany,

Stefan

apicius9

I have been traveling for a while but now I am getting back into selling mode. This one is still available, I used it probably 3 or 4 times. It's a good lens, just too much overlap with others I have or want.

Stefan