The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm F1.4 Summilux ASPH

hunghang

Up for grabs is my Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH in very good condition - not mint or collector status as the body does have signs of use but is perfect for normal use. Comes with front/rear caps and original hood. No pouch or box.

This copy does NOT experience focus shift and has been tested against the M8.

Clean glass, no damage. Blades do have a touch of oil showing but does not affect the optical qualities of the lens. Super smooth and accurate in focusing operation.

Reason for letting go - cutting down on my RF gear and my 'humble' 35mm Summicron will suffice. I am also letting go of my M4-P and CLE (please see my other listings if you are interested).

Cash sale price: $2800 (net)
Trade value: $2900

Looking for partial trades with any of the following:

a. high-end P&S (Pany LX3, Leica D-LUX4, Canon S90 or Ricoh GRDIII) in near new condition - pref with extra OEM battery;

b. Canon 5D MkII or Canon 7D

Cash offset as needed.

I am located in Australia, but willing to deal with overseas interested (but genuine) parties.

References can be provided if needed.

More photos can be seen at http://picasaweb.google.com/hunghang/rff

Best to contact me via email at [email protected]

Last edited:

mikel

Nice price, especially for one that is calibrated well.

Hung is great to work with. Good luck with the sale!

hunghang

Thanks for the kind words Mike.

Update. I no longer have a need for a P&S. Cash sale or trade with 5DMkII/7D welcome.

Thank you.

hunghang

Free worldwide registered shipping. I'll also take the PP fees.

$2700 USD shipped to your door.

The M4-P is also avail (see my other listing for the CLE and M4-P). Let me know if you would like the set and we could sort something out.

Due to work commitments, I am not able to send any items until Friday 14 May.