The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: 75mm APO Summicron ASPH

dmabry2010

Hello!

I purchased an M8u about a month ago in advance of a wait-listed M9 to arrive. It is my first rangefinder.

After reading the great discussions regarding the 75mm options, I believe this lense would be a great lens for me, both with the M8 and later with the M9.

I do have an old-glass 90mm Summicron. So, I wanted a shorter length and better glass for taking pictures of my wife and our cats.

Also, I have a Noct f1, which is a bear to focus, something neither my wife nor cats tolerate. My only good shots with the Noct f1 are of walls, trees, ocean, and other stuff that doesn't grow impatient. So, I need a quicker focus lens.

I have not purchased anything on GetDPI, but I have on eBay, under the same moniker.

Thank you,

Dmabry2010