The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT - Canon 1D MK3 & 5D

rondeb

Looking for a trade here before trying to sell. I don't need the robustness of the 1D so downsizing...

FT:
Canon 5d - Very light usage. Great cosmetic and functional shape. Original box and accessories inc. Also extra batteries. Camera was CLA'd by CPS.
Canon 1D Mark 3 a light usage. Great cosmetic and functional shape. Original box and accessories included. Also extra battery. CPS CLA'd and updated for focus, mirror issues

Looking to trade the 5d for a 7d and the 1d for a 5d mk3.

Best,
Ron

bradhusick

Ron,
If you have a RRS L-plate for the 1Dm3 I would like to trade you for a 5Dm2 with grip L-plate.

-Brad

rondeb

Ron,
If you have a RRS L-plate for the 1Dm3 I would like to trade you for a 5Dm2 with grip L-plate.

-Brad
Sorry. I do not have an L-plate. I'm sure you could sell that easily though.
Please pm me if you're still interested in a trade. Like to get more info on your 5d2.
Thanks.

rondeb

Ok. NOW looking to sell also!
1DMK3 - $2200
5D - $1100

Paypal preferred +pay pal fees and shipping

These are both in excellent condition with shutter counts in the 20,000 range I'd estimate. 5D was the backup. Only selling for aforementioned reasons.