The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 14-24/2.8G w/16:9 V2 lever adapter

T

Trout Guy

That's right for Nikon or Canon, best of both worlds.

I'm a newb here but a long standing member of FM with over 100 positive buy/sell transactions. Even bought something from Guy way back when:thumbs:

Up for sale is my LNIB Nikkor 14-24/2.8 G lens. I ordered from Amazon two months ago on March 2nd and it arrived a few days later. I can't tell you how it shoots on a Nikon body as I've only used it on a Canon 5DMK2 with the 16:9 V2 Nikon>Canon adapter. On the Canon body it is a truly amazing lens and lives up to all the hype. I thought this was to be my ultimate UW zoom until......I found a pristine Contax/Zeiss N 17-35/2.8 converted to full Canon electronics by Conurus in Canada. The family CFO says I can't keep both so I opted for the AF and AE of the Contax N for my two 5DMK2 bodies....the Nikon has to go.

What's included: everything as new in the box...lens, both caps, manual, warranty papers(has not been registered), Amazon receipt in my name (I'll work with you if there is a warranty issue) styrofoam packaging, box, soft pouch...everything!

Also for sale is the V2 lever adapter which has been harder to get than hen's teeth. It twist mounts to the lens and locks in place then twist locks to a Canon body and locks in place. The lever has colored dots representing f2.8..f/8 and f/22 and you can adjust anywhere in-between. Works like a charm for aperture and on Canon it's manual focus only but live view is very accurate.

How much does all this cost? Lens and adapter combo shipped/insured for $1750.00 USD and I will give priority to a buyer who wants both.

Lens only shipped/insured for $1575.00 USD and adapter only shipped/insured for $200.00 USD. Don't ask me to do the Paypal gift thing because I won't....I will also be very reluctant to even do regular Paypal and preference will be to a buyer who pays via USPS money order or personal check if I know you and you have a ton of good, positive feedback.

Now on to the requisite photos....I'm not showing a ton of photos as this lens and all associated parts are pristine and as new. The lens has been mounted three times and is LNIB with all the parts. One final thing...to use the lens on Canon w/adapter the weather seal must be removed which I have done. I also ordered a brand new weather seal from Nikon and it will be included in its original packaging. Buyer's choice, I can install the weather seal or you can...makes no difference to me...it just presses in to the groove and it's done.

1)Lens mounted on a 5DMK2
2)Lens showing V2 adapter
3)Lens showing Nikon mount
4)V2 adapter

Thanks,

TG

T

Trout Guy

The V2 lever adapter has SOLD separately. The lens is still available at a reduced price of $1525 USD and I will throw in a 16:9 V1 non-lever adapter just to sweeten the pot.

Thanks,

TG