The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss 100mm ZE & 50mm ZE

John Black

Zeiss 100mm F2 Makro Planar ZE
$1665 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US

The Zeiss 100mm F2 Makro-Planar ZE was purchased new from Popflash around January this year. The 100ZE is new condition and has mostly been used for indoor macro shots. The 100mm Planar takes amazing pictures, but I can get similar results with the Leica M gear, and given a choice, I'd rather travel with a small camera. Some sample images taken with the Zeiss 100mm F2 Makro-Planar ZE are here. The 100ZE comes with its hood, caps, box, instructions, warranty certificate and inspection papers..

Zeiss 50mm F1.4 Planar ZE
$650 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US

I bought this lens new from Popflash about 3 weeks ago to see how it compared to the 50mm Summilux-M ASPH on the M9. It's a very nice lens, but I do not need a 50mm prime on the 1Ds3 and a 50mm on the Leica. The Zeiss 50mm F1.4 ZE is absolutely like new and never left the house. The hood hasn't even been unwrapped. The 50ZE comes with its hood, caps, box, instructions, warranty certificate and inspection papers.

E

Eddyj

Zeiss 100mm F2 Makro Planar ZE
$1665 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US

The Zeiss 100mm F2 Makro-Planar ZE was purchased new from Popflash around January this year. The 100ZE is new condition and has mostly been used for indoor macro shots. The 100mm Planar takes amazing pictures, but I can get similar results with the Leica M gear, and given a choice, I'd rather travel with a small camera. Some sample images taken with the Zeiss 100mm F2 Makro-Planar ZE are here. The 100ZE comes with its hood, caps, box, instructions, warranty certificate and inspection papers..

Zeiss 50mm F1.4 Planar ZE
$650 Shipped and Paypal'd in the US

I bought this lens new from Popflash about 3 weeks ago to see how it compared to the 50mm Summilux-M ASPH on the M9. It's a very nice lens, but I do not need a 50mm prime on the 1Ds3 and a 50mm on the Leica. The Zeiss 50mm F1.4 ZE is absolutely like new and never left the house. The hood hasn't even been unwrapped. The 50ZE comes with its hood, caps, box, instructions, warranty certificate and inspection papers.

Still have the 100 planner is this for a leica mount or canon mount

E

Eddyj

the 100 planner is it still available sorry for the lateness wokred lat hr last night