The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Zeiss 28mm Biogon f/2.8 ZM Silver + Hood

LarryWomack

I recently acquired a 28mm Elmarit-M ASPH, so I no longer have a need for my silver 28mm Biogon f/2.8. It just came back from a CLA, so it's in tip-top shape. Also included is the matching Zeiss hood. Both are in near mint condition and include boxes and original paperwork. The Zeiss front lens cap lost its "spring" in one side, but otherwise functions to protect the lens.

I'm asking $850 PayPal'ed and shipped in the CONUS.

Thanks for looking!

Larry Womack

Last edited:

Double Negative

Not Available
If only it were black, Larry - I'd be all over this.

Be comfortable buying from him - I had a great transaction with him not long ago.

LarryWomack

Thanks Dub! It appears that I've overpriced for this market. :(

Let's drop the price to $800, with the same terms (PayPal and shipping w/in the CONUS included).

Larry

LarryWomack

Reduced: Zeiss 28mm Biogon f/2.8 ZM Silver + Hood

Anyone, anyone? This lens has a fresh CLA. It just returned this week. Some one has got to need this lens!

Thanks for looking! ;)

Larry

LarryWomack

Reduced Again: Zeiss 28mm Biogon f/2.8 ZM Silver + Hood

This is killing me! :banghead:

I want to sell this lens. OK, here's an idea. Special pricing is now in effect - $775 including PayPal and shipping within the CONUS.

And just to make it clear, both original lens caps, lens shade, and the box are included.

Larry

LarryWomack

For those who saw my Zeiss Biogon 21mm posting, I do really have the boxes for the lens and hood. I know because they're in them right now! ;)

Larry

T

thinkfloyd

Been wanting one for quite some time, now that it appears, I just paid for my daughter's tuition... ah well... good luck with the sale sir! :)

LarryWomack

SOLD: Zeiss 28mm Biogon f/2.8 ZM Silver + Hood

This lens is now sold.

Thanks to all who chose to look at my listing.

Larry