The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Olympus E330 and 14-42

clay stewart

I bought this last month, to sort of give Olympus a try, while I was waiting for the E420 and 25 2.8 to come out. In the mean time I guess I got tired of waiting for a a 50 mm equiv. lens and bought a D300 kit and a 35/2, since my Canon quit working:mad:. I know, sort of a long story. I'm used to shooting daily with a 50 mm equiv. prime lens and just got tired of waiting for the New Olympus. Anyway, I paid 499.00 about a month ago for the E330 and 14-42. It has around 700 clicks on the shutter and still looks like new. I put a Delkin e-film screen protector on the LCD and it has a removable flip up shade. Comes with blank warranty card and reciept.
So how does 380.00 shipped sound for a fair price?
I've sold stuff here, on FM, and P.O.T.N, if you need references. I'll take a check or money order and ship when it clears.
Thanks Clay.:)

Last edited: