The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 28mm Summicron-M ASPH 6-bit Like New

Alnitak

I have a very recent Leica 28mm Summicron-M ASPH 6-bit lens for sale. It looks all but new--if you look really closely, there are some very minor rub marks on the plastic hood and cap--but they are hard to see. The lens and elements are perfect. I've only had the lens for about six months, and I have concluded that its just not a focal length that fits my style; I tend to go with my 21mm or 24mm lenses on the wide side, or 35mm when I need medium-wide.

It includes all the original boxes, paperwork, pouch, etc--everything you would get with a new lens. I will get pictures up tomorrow when the light is good. Look at my feedback--my gear is babied and in fabulous condition.

I am asking $3,000, and will include Paypal and UPS insured ground shipping in that price (and the insurance isn't cheap).

Jeff