The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Hasselblad 205TCC, 3-FE lenses+ Acc

Sharokin

I have a near mint (being conservative) Hasselblad 205 TCC (chrome) with an FE 50 F/2.8, FE 110 F/2, and FE 150 F/2.8. All three lenses are minty.

Also have 2- E12 CC backs, Winder F, Winding Crank E, PM5 Prism, Hasselblad Polaroid Back, Hasselblad Proflash 4504, and Focusing Hood E (Chrome)

Prices to follow.

Please let me know if you are interested in more detailed photos of any of the equipment listed above.

Thanks!

I accept only cashiers or personal checks. Have many successful transactions here.

Call me for any questions.

Last edited:

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Admin note: Please read our B&S rules -- you will note that asking prices are required. I will give this ad another few hours then delete if no prices are listed.

Sharokin

Sorry about the price delay.

Hasselblad 205TCC (Chrome) with FE 110 F/2.8 W/Hood, E 12 Chrome Back, E waist Level Finder, $3,000+Shipping

FE 50 F/2.8 $900
FE 150 F/2.8 $800
E12 Back (Chrome) $300
PM5 Prism $140
F Motor $125
Hasselblad Polaroid Back (not pictured) $50
Hasselblad 4505 Proflash $200

Shipping is extra.

Thanks!