The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 35 Summicron ASPH Black Paint

stevem8

Selling this perfect MINT black paint 35 Summicron ASPH. Only 2000 were produced in 2000 and this is a brass lens covered in black paint so it is heftier and more solid than the standard 35 cron.

I have shot this lens on my MP and on an M9 and it is spot on and absolute perfection.

Only selling due to another 35 coming my way soon.

This lens looks so nice on the black paint M8.2, M9 or the black paint MP. It comes with round hood, box, case, and caps. It is mint, almost like brand new.

These are getting hard to come by these days but I will sell this one for what I paid for it - $2500. Check, MO or V/MC through google checkout.

The perfect lens for the M9, right here.

NASR

another 35 eh?
you dog you

Good Luck I had one its Gorgeous the ergos of the brass based crons are the best

ashwinrao1

My my, Steve, you move'em fast. Thought this was gonna be a keeper for ya...I think I know what you want, though...heheh....but at 5K, I am staying put with my version....

I am certainly tempted to get this off ya...

stevem8

I think I have come to the conclusion that there really are no "keepers" for me. Ha ha. Seriously, it gets so hard when I keep getting to try out the latest and greatest. It kills me. But my rule for the last year has been that as long as I can get back what i paid for something (or close to it) its no biggie. If this doesn't sell, I'll keep it and skip the other 35.

This cron is seriously gorgeous. if I were to keep a 35 cron, this would be the one. I do not think I could go back to a standard 35 cron after owning this one. The feel of it is special. Guess it is due to the brass.

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
I have this exact lens and couldn t be happier with it. The mount is brass and has a really solid smooth focus. A real pleasure to use .

stevem8

Last bump. No sale by Wednesday means I keep it and it is off the market. So, if you want it grab it now. Had one offer that was soooo close. Anyone else?

stevem8

OK, this IS the last bump :) If it is not sold by end of day I will take it as a sign and keep it. But I really want the other lens :) This is truly a fantastic 35 cron. Gorgeous and on the M9, MP or Black M8.2 it looks sooooo nice.

Focus is dead on perfect. I know of a dealer who just sold this exact lens for $3000 and the guy that bought it was upset when he found out I had one for $500 less.

Lens, case, hood, box...all included. Hard to find these days. Last chance :)

ashwinrao1

Great lens, even considered a collector in some circles. The brass, painted lenses really shine. If I didn't already have a 35 lux asph, I'd be all over this.