The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya AFD II & ZD back KIT boxed as new

dogstarnyc

Hi,

We've had this great kit as a back up and it's not seen a lot of use, under 5,000 actuations I think (i'll check tomorrow). It is all boxed and mint almost as new.

The files really are great, ask any MFDB owner on here and most will say they started with the Mamiya ZD back and moved up from there. A great system to get you going and get you access to all that Mamiya gear out there.

Dynamic range for this back is awesome

Kit consists of:

Mamiya AFD II with 80mm 2.8 AF lens
Mamiya ZD back 22mp
Several batteries & charger
Mains adapter

All boxed with manuals etc and Mamiya capture software.

Asking $4450 USD I have two ebay accounts with over 400 transactions in total each with excellent 100% records, feel free to email me questions.

Take a look at some stuff we did in Utah last year here with this kit
http://www.brickles.org/utah/

Actually on this job we ended up using the ZD back for the fashion work we did there as the Phase P30+ wouldn't charge or read the batteries properly (a rare occurrence). But the ZD came out fighting and won....

As I said, any questions feel free to ask.

Steve

Item is located in NYC

dogstarnyc

Thanks fella's.... Adorama appraised it as 'above mint..as new'. Ken, did you ever get your 16 bit Macro you were searching for...?

djonesii

Workshop Member
Re: SOLD: Mamiya AFD II & ZD back KIT boxed as new

Sold... !

Great deal for both parties.. Thanks to all on GETDPI
Dear Forum Guy/Gals;

Steve was a pleasure to deal with, both over the phone, and by e-mail.

The camera/kit was exactly as advertised. I'm starting to get the hang of how to get images that I like from it, and as things move along, I will be posting a few things.

Even at this early stage, it clearly blows the doors off my D300 for IQ.

I have a studio shoot on the 19th of June, and I'm looking forward to seeing how it does in the environment that I bought it for.

A big thanks to all those who have shared their trials and tribulations with this system.

Dave

dogstarnyc

I too can vouch for Dave, a great fella to deal with, highly recommended and I'm so glad that already he is, like we all did.. diggin MFDB's...

He sent me a few initial images he took BTW.. stunning, no other word for it...

Steve