The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Lightning Trigger

Don Libby

I just sold one of the cameras I used for capturing lightning and now no longer need the trigger. I highly recommend going to the website here for full details of how this works and with which camera. I started using the trigger first with a Canon 1Ds then the 1DsII and finally the 1DsIII with great results; I've got two of these and am selling one as I no longer need it.

You'll receive the Lightning Trigger (powered by a 9 volt batter not included), the shutter release connect all packed inside a Lowepro Z10 bag.

A brand new trigger costs $329.00 without the shutter release. I'm including the shutter release for a Canon 1Ds series (not sure what other camera it works with) you can purchase an additional release directly from the company to fit your camera if this doesn't fit your camera. (The website lists a modified Nikon cable for $75.00 and Canon for $55.00)

For sale at $225.00. PayPal and shipping CONUS is included add an additional $10.00 for Canada and contact me for overseas.

I'll be out of pocket stating tomorrow as I'm headed to Monument Valley then Moab for a week however I'll be checking in whenever possible but won't be able to ship out till the week of May 24th.

Questions?

Don