The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Rokkor 2/40mm CLE ver (multi coated)

3tu3ni

Hi,

I got this recently from a forum member here to compare with Nokton 1.4/40. Everything about this is as claimed here and elsewhere. Pictures I took showed the image quality is virtually similar to the famed 35 Cron Pre Asph as seen all over the web. Serial number is on barrel not on front ring indicating this is the newer multi-coated CLE version, not the older CL ver.

This is a beautiful copy of the lens, easily EX+ to LN by KEH.com standard. Comes with original front/rear caps and rubber hood. The filter in the picture is not included.

Why am I selling if it's that beautiful? The extra speed from the Nokton works better for me at the moment. So I have to let this go. I am asking $400 PP and shipped to CONUS. Elsewhere, actual cost minus $7 (average CONUS postage). Insurance required for international ship and actual amount on Custom Declaration form.

Thanks.

3tu3ni

No one wants to make an offer? Do be shy?

Make me an offer, you never know.

I would rather have the cash for other lens :)

3tu3ni

Withdrawn.

How do I change the subject to reflect this? Help.