The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Profoto Pro-7b packs

M

Marcin Harla

I'm new to this forum and I know it doesn't work in my favor, but have been around for a while on Digital Wedding Forum (since June 2005), Fred Miranda (since Sept 2006), and PN (since Jan 2003), all under the same username. Sold some high ticket items with perfect feedback - mostly on DWF.
Also, another member that is a friend and quite respected here agreed to vouch for me - in fact he encouraged me to post here. His username is fotografz (thanks Marc! :) )
You can also visit my website going to: http://www.marcinharla.com

I know selling online is always about trust so I wanted to at least introduce myself.

I'm selling 2 of my 3 Profoto Pro-7b packs.
I'm listing all three as I don't care which one I keep. Pick whichever you like. Once the two packs sell, I'm removing the third from the listing.

All packs work great, absolutely no problems with them. I offer 7 day money back on each. If you are not satisfied, I will refund your money less shipping cost. You will also have to pay for shipping the item back to me.
If you are uncertain about something, please ask questions before buying as I won't refund your shipping fees

Pack #1
This unit is in like new condition. I bought it two years ago and sent warranty card to MAC group, so there is still one year warranty left
I used it as a backup, and it was only used indoors. Battery keeps the full charge. Small scuff mark on the top from sitting in the bag.
Comes in the original box. With the pack also included: charger, plug adapters, sync cord.
Price: $2500 net to me
Pics:
top2
side
battery compartment
battery
underside

Pack #2
This unit shows signs of use, there are some scratches and scuff marks, but is overall clean unit and in great working condition. Battery has been re-celled by Profoto recently (receipt available) and holds a full charge.
Comes wit the charger and sync cord (no original box)
Price: $1950 net to me
Pics:
side
battery
battery compartment

Pack #3
This unit shows the most use, mostly in the battery compartment from swapping the battery often, and underside is scratched from sitting on the concrete when shooting outside. Works great. Battery has been re-celled by FlashClinic (which is authorized Profoto service) and holds a full charge.
Comes with a charger, and sync cord (no original box)
Price: $1850 net to me
Pics:
side
battery
battery compartment

Finally a picture of all 3 units together:
3 packs together

I accept Visa, MC, Paypal, echeck via Paypal, Personal Check, MO

If interested please PM or email: [email protected]

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

M

Marcin Harla

Re: FS: Profoto Pro-7b packs

Forgot to update it - packs are gone