The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica R 100mm macro and 19mm V2 Sony Converted

RDG

Still have a pair of Leica R optics, the 100mm apo macro and a 19mm v2 -- both are currently converted to Minolta/Sony A mount using Leitax chipped adapters. 19mm v2 jpegs will appear as soon as I can find them. :mad:

100 percent on the big auction site and have sold other Leica R, including my Leica 280/4 apo to a very satisfied buyer.

Leica 100mm macro apo with rom, with original Leica mount parts, converted to Sony A900 with Leitax mount, lens is in mint condition. $1,650.

Leica 19mm v2, originally purchased with shaved Leica mount for EOS 5D from Mark Hubsand, subsquently converted to A900 with Leitax mount, includes lens shade and caps, excellent condition. $1,650.

Leica 1.4x apo teleconverter, mint condition. $550.

GetDPI buyers in good standing ;) will have full money back test period as well.

Thank you, RDG

RDG

All,

For those interested in the Leica R 19mm v2, a search of GetDPI for my user name will bring up jpegs of the Leica 19mm v2 from an earlier listing, as well as the original 280/4 apo that sold and the 1.4x TC that is still available.

Parts to revert both the 100mm macro and the 19mm lens back to Leica mount (reverse the Leitax instructional jpegs?) are included. The R lenses could be used on Leica R mount, Canon EOS (with an adapter ring that I can supply with the lens as well), and the Sony/Minolta A mount. Again, the original lens mount was modified for the mirror box on Hubsand's 5D body. My 5D mirror would slightly rub the modified mount at infinity focus. 5D mirror boxes size variations have been discussed here earlier.

There is also a 5D/19mm image from B.C. that will come up in the site search.

Sorry to :deadhorse:

RDG

RDG

Somewhat of a bump -- note that the jpegs of the 100mm apo posted above look like crap, shot jpegs originally and probably oversharpened for the web, trust me on this, the lens looks much better -- I won't even use a smiley this time.

Thanks again, RDG