The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Black M8 with upgrades

kirio

Up for sale is a Black Leica M8 with shutter and framelines upgrade. I bought it through this forum and suffice it to say, got me hooked into RFs that I jumped on a local M9 deal. Can't keep both so the M8, along with a few other items to be listed later, has to go.

The camera has less than 2500 shots taken with it according to the Unique Image ID EXIF tag. Box and all accessories included. Invoice for original purchase as well as the Leica invoice for the upgrade is included. I willl also include a third party battery with the sale.

As shown in the photos, the camera has the LCD screen protector from daProducts (http://daproducts.com/). It is not a custom protector so the sticker strips show. It serves its purpose and can easily be removed.

Price is $2650 net to me, i.e. add Paypal fees (if used) & shipping. I would prefer to sell within the U.S. and to a buyer with references here or other photo-related forums. I've bought a few items here and in FM. Please check my feedback in FM.

I also have a few lenses and UV/IR filters that I can sell with the M8. Please inquire if interested. I am not entertaining inquiries on the lenses only at this time. I will list them when the M8 sells.