The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

M7 Chrome + 50 Lux ASPH

Vlad

I am letting go of two of my precious toys in the hopes of finding them a new home. As usual, some things must go to make room for new, shiny things. :)

Prices listed are NET to me via Paypal and include insured FedEx shipping.

Leica M7 Chrome 0.72 with MP VF + Updated DX reader - $2,000

I bought this camera from Popflash in May 09 and it's seen no more than 15 rolls of film since. Has the updated optical DX reader and the upgraded MP viewfinder. Includes all the original boxes, paperwork, manuals, etc. It is in absolutely mint condition and very well taken care of.

Leica 50mm 1.4 Summilux ASPH - $3,400

Purchased new from my local Leica dealer Dale Photo last year in the summer time. Absolutely spotless. This lens doesn't need anymore praise really. If it wasn't for my new Noctilux.95 I wouldn't let it go. Comes with original packaging. Serial #4069XXX.

PM me with questions - I'll get back to you later tonight. I may entertain OBO, depending on interest.

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
I bet David at Dale gave you heck for thinking of giving up the lux for the new noct ... I had similar discussions. ;) But, I'm glad I did as I love my 0.95 Noct even though the 50lux is an extraordinary lens.

Kurt

Vlad

I bet David at Dale gave you heck for thinking of giving up the lux for the new noct ... I had similar discussions. ;) But, I'm glad I did as I love my 0.95 Noct even though the 50lux is an extraordinary lens.

Kurt
I am rather certain that he would give me a lot of s*** about it, hence I am not even going to ask. :ROTFL: