The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

P30+, Phase AFD body, 150mm D, 45mm, 80mm, and more.

J

jmvdigital

Sadly, I'm selling my entire Phase One/Mamiya kit. It has been very good to me, but I'm moving back to a DSLR for cost and versatility.

Phase One P30+ in mint condition with 1+ year left on warranty. It just got back from Phase One in Denmark for a cleaning, calibration, check over and firmware update. Sensor surface is impeccable, LCD is mint (still has factory screen protector on it). Includes sensor cleaning kit, 3 Phase One batteries, double battery charger, car charger adapter, overseas charger power adapters, instruction manual, box, rubber port cover, etc. $9000.

Phase One AFD body and 80mm D AF f/2.8 kit lens. Excellent condition as well. Includes the P30+ viewfinder mask, Phase One metal foam-lined case, various original cables, extra battery tray (2 total), instruction manual, etc. Also includes the Mamiya Electromagnetic Cable Release. 80mm D lens is in mint condition. Glass surfaces are untouched. Includes hood. $2600.

Phase One 150mm D AF f/2.8 lens. Lens is in excellent condition, glass surfaces are perfect. Includes hood and original box. $2400.

Phase One 45mm AF f/2.8 (non D) lens. Lens is in excellent condition, glass is perfect. Includes hood, no original box. $450.

Mamiya 80mm f/1.9 MF. In great condition. I bought it used, and it's a rather old lens. Takes excellent photos. $150.

RRS L-plate (BM645-L) for the Phase One AFD/Mamiya 645 AFD body. $100.

Mamiya extension tube set (NA401, NA402, NA403). Mint condition. $600.

I would much prefer to sell the entire kit as one piece for $14,500 (otherwise $15,300). I can put the P30+ together with the Phase One AFD body and 80mm kit lens for $11,000. Let me know if you have any questions.

P30+

P30+

P30+

P30+

Mamiya Extension Tube Set

Phase One AFD body

Phase One AFD body

Phase One AFD body

150mm D f/2.8

J

jmvdigital

150mm D f/2.8

150mm D f/2.8

RRS L-plate for Mamiya/Phase AFD body

80mm f/1.9 MF

45mm f/28 AF

45mm f/2.8 AF

45mm f/2.8 AF

Extra batteries

Battery charger

Mamiya Electromagnetic Cable Release

J

jmvdigital

Extra body battery tray, instruction manuals, sensor cleaner kit

80mm D f/2.8 AF

80mm D f/2.8 AF

80mm D f/2.8 AF

80mm D f/2.8 AF

Phase One metal case

D

DougDolde

Nice kit, are you sure you won't regret going to a DSLR? I'd not be happy with the downgrade myself, well maybe a D3X would work.

J

jmvdigital

This kit has been very good to me. I got some of the best shots of my life with it. I wouldn't say I'm "happy" about the downgrade to a DSLR but it makes the most sense at this point in my life.

J

jmvdigital

P30+, 150mm D, and 45mm still available. Make an offer.

Can you edit an original post to remove the images of the things that have sold?

tjv

I'd trade you every piece of photo equipment I own for this back but you'd never have a bar of it! Seriously though, good luck.

J

jmvdigital

150mm D lens SOLD!

Still available: P30+, 45mm lens, extension tubes, RRS L-plate.

J

jmvdigital

Price drop to $8800 for the P30+. Reasonable offers considered.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I'm a bit surprised as well as this is a great back with a sweet price on it.
Besides the back what else is left. I got a itch

Don Libby

I just saw this and after looking at the time this has been up and not sold I have to say I'm shocked. The P30+ was my first "go-to" digital back shooting landscape and it never let me down; the only reason I'm not using one today was that I made a move to a technical camera. I've seen the images Justin has captured with his P30+ and they look good.

This latest price drop is just too good for someone to pass up. Heck if I were shooting with something other than my WRS I'd snap it up in a New York minute.

Best of luck Justin.

Don

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
About $2500 normally, but if this one has the VA warranty then it would be free...

J

jmvdigital

Sorry for the confusion... yes, this back has the 3-year Value Add warranty with approximately 1 year left. One platform change within the warranty period is free.