The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS- Ricoh GRD3 + Extras

J

jeff stevens

I have an excellent condition, Ricoh GRD3 kit for sale or trade. I want to upgrade to the GXR camera. Having said that, I'm some what reluctant as this is such a fantastic camera. The Ricoh cameras are fantastic. The camera shows almost no signs of use, and has just under 2k shots taken with it (most of those shots are bracketed/pano shots). I have everything, complete except the OEM battery charger. I left it in Las Vegas (the hotel is suppose to send it to me and if they do, I will forward it on to it's new owner). You will get a Tech Fuel charger instead, it's actually a nicer charger because the charger plugs right into the wall, no extra cord to deal with, plus it comes with a cigarette lighter plug, so you can charge on a plane or in a car.

I want to offer this as a package first but I will consider parting it out after a few days if I don't get any bites, or I might just keep it.

While I have only done a few transactions on this board, I have done many on the fredmiranda board and ebay. I would be happy to email my cell number to discuss any deal over the phone. I am also paypal verified.

Here's what I have;

Ricoh GRD3
Ricoh GV-1 21/28mm External Viewfinder
Ricoh GW-2 21mm Wide Angle Lens
Ricoh GH-2 21mm/Filter Hood Adapter
Ricoh GC-3 Leather Carrying Case

The whole kit sells for $1075 at Adorama new. I'm looking for $750 Paypalled and Shipped.

Here are the pics of the camera;

Some photos taken with the GRD3;

This is a 28mp Pano shot with the 21mm wide adapter, pretty good dynamic range (not an HDR).

100% Crop of the above photo, converted from raw in LR2.6 no sharpening.

Of course it will sync at all shutter speeds, so you can use any flash and have plenty of power to balance the sun.