The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Noctilux US$4699

zoz63

For the limited time due to exchange rates price reduced to US$4699 PP fee and shipping are extra.

M

Mango

Unless you're in a hurry, I would keep the listing and someone will show up to buy it at the asking price. I sold my Noctilux at the asking price, which was higher than yours. It took a while, but I was in no rush.

Also, someone had posted a 90mm APO Asph, and it wasn't selling at $1700. I told him to post it on photo.net for $2000 (I had sold mine over there for that price), and it sold within an hour. Try photo.net, it's also free.

Best of luck!

zoz63

Thank's Mango.
Great price for very nice condition Noctilux.Only US$4550 PP fee and shipping are extra.No customs fee's for the Australian buyer's.