The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm f/2 Summicron ASPH

C

chalun823

I am selling a very good condition Leica 35mm f2 Summicron ASPH lens. The lens will work on any M mount rangefinder camera, both film and digital. It is not 6 bit coded. The lens was used on both film and digital and focuses perfectly.

The glass is in perfect condition, no scratches, fungus, haze, anything. Focus is smooth and the aperture ring clicks nicely. Aperture blades are perfectly clean, no wear marks or oil on it. The barrel is also in good condition, except 2 scratches on the front of the lens which is normally hidden behind the lens hood. I would rate this lens at "ex+" under KEH's rating system.

Comes with the original hood and front and rear lens caps, as well as the leather case. Sorry I do not have the papers or the box for it. Selling only because I upgraded to the summilux.

Asking $1850 paypal fees and shipping included via USPS priority mail. Located in Honolulu if anyone is interested in checking it out in person. Please pm if interested. I have lots of feedback on ebay as well as the canon forums (POTN) under chalun823. THank you very much!