The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica M eyepiece diopter -0.5

D&A

Hi All,

I just purchased this Leica M -0.5 eyepiece dipoter on Getdpi (from Charlesphoto), but miscalulated the dipoter strength I needed, so it's up for sale for $50 paypal and shipped CONUS. Worldwide shipping pays the difference in shipping costs.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Re: FS: Leica M eyepiece diopter -0.5

<bump>

*** Please note: Since I am usually on my cell phone, responding to PM's is very difficult from it. SO PLEASE e-mail me (instead of PM's) at IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com. with any questions or purchases, although once back at a regular computer, its then possible to answer PM's. Thanks!

Dave

D&A

Re: Price Reduced! FS: Leica M eyepiece diopter -0.5

Hi All,

Price reduced to $45.00, paypalled & shipped in CONUS. For destinations outside the CONUS, shipping at actual cost.

Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Re: FS: Leica M eyepiece diopter -0.5

Hi All,

This item is now SOLD! Thanks!

Dave (D&A)