The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB- 90 macro elmar, 35 and 50 lux pre-asph

ashwinrao1

Hi everyone,

Here are a few lenses on my wish list. If you have one and are considering a sale, please PM me!

# 1: 90 mm f/4 macro-elmar (don't need the macro attachment, prefer black color). Looking to pick one up for a fair price, around $1000-$1,300 depending on condition, coding, and box/case etc...

#2: 35 mm f/1.4 summilux pre-asph in excellent condition (later serial # preferred): Looking to pick one up in good to great condition (Glass must be great) for $1300ish

#3: 50 mm f/1.4 summilux pre-asph: Looking to pick one up in good to great condition (Glass must be great) for $1500ish

Everything's negotiable, based on what you have and condition. I really want glass to be pristine. I'd prefer to work with individuals within the U.S, but can be a bit flexible, depending on your buy-sell history....

ashwinrao1

Hi Austin,

I just got one from another GetDPI member (got it yesterday, actually). Thanks for checking!

To everyone else, my funds have been a bit depleted, but within the next 2-3 months, I will be in the market for the 90 macro-elmar and 35 lux pre-asph

ashwinrao1

Bump... still have my eye out for a 35 summilux pre-asph...anyone out there with one they don't need?