The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Kodak Cine Ektars and Fujinon 12.5mm c-mount

R

raymondluo

Having played around with c mount lenses I've come to find these inappropriate for my use and am going to 'liquidate' these lenses for funding new lenses.

Kodak Cine Ektar
25mm f1.4 with 25 to 15mm converter
This piece comes with original front and back caps for the converter. Converter has two front minor scratches. No fungus, just dusty cos the original caps uses a velvet material. Outlook is like new.
Also comes with a third party s to c mount adapter and c mount rear lens cap.

63mm f2
Older looking lens that has some specks of fungus and etching. Has been sent for CLA. Comes with original s to c mount adapter and third party rear lens cap.

Selling the above for USD 820 excluding shipping, from Singapore. I've never sold anything online before, but I have 5 positive feedbacks and pending 2 as a buyer on eBay.

Also have a Fujinon CCTV CF 12.5mm f1.3, which I dismantled off a cctv box. Almost full 16:9 coverage, although it can only focus distances between 2 to 3" away from lens. Will bundle this to the above with a RJ c mount to m43 adapter top up of USD150 to sweeten the deal. No scratches but doesn't come with front caps.

Will also consider trades with interesting lenses for my gh1 and will split items if I can find homes for the ektars. Pictures to come shortly.

R

raymondluo

I've decided to withdraw the fujinon lens, it's too unique to pass up even with it's flaws!

Seems I'm not garnering enough interest, am reducing the price to USD 800.