The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Pen-F 42 f/1.2

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I have bought a couple of expensive Leica lenses lately and need to pare down my micro-4/3 collection so I am reluctantly selling my Pen-F 42 f/1.2 lens. The glass is clean except for one dot size mark about .5cm from the edge. I have trouble finding it and it has never caused a problem.
The blades are free from oil and there does not appear to be any separation.
The focus ring shows wear. The lens cap is just a generic cap, the rear cap is a Pen-F. $525 shipped to your US location.

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Here are pictures of the lens: Please note that the official name is Olympus H.Zuiko Auto-S

Caps are not shown. (Cap shown is not included).

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Jack, I am awful at keeping track of the lens/aperture when I am out shooting. I have taken tons with this lens, but I think it would be better if I shot a test so that you could know for sure what you are seeing. I'll be back in a few minutes with that post.

I just realized I didn't buy your 60/1.5...it was the Nokton I got from you.

Unless an unexpected windfall mysteriously arrives, though, I can't go for this...though I really want it...

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
You just need a pen-m4/3 adapter. Mine is from RJ on Ebay (jinfinance). (Can't sell mine since I still have Pen-F lenses.)

V

Vivek

As I have mentioned many times, one of my all time favorites. Full potential of this is yet to be realized, IMO. With the NX10, and the upcoming NEXs, this is going to be a blast.

Here a couple of wide open shots (G1):